I enjoyed my music during the White Rim TT. Throughly. I had a nice mix of old classics, and several new additions based on many of your suggestions. Listed below are some of my new favorites, in no particular order:
- Black River Killer / Blitzen Trapper
- Harold T. Wilkens / Fanfarlo
- Swim Until You Can’t See Land / Frightened Rabbit
- Whippin’ Piccadilly / Gomez
- Awake My Soul / Mumford and Sons
- Start a War / The National
- Ride to California / Paper Tongues
- Phantom Limb / The Shins
My library does not have that stale, stagnant odor anymore. It smells new and interesting. I’m excited about exploring these, and other bands that were suggested more. The bad news in this experience is just how utterly and fantastically ignorant I have been about the music scene. The good news, however, is that I now have some new Pandora channels set up—perfect to help while away the long days in the dreadful cubical.
Exit Question: Blitzen Trapper or Mumford and Sons?